Gift to St. John's Lutheran Church, October 27, 1955

DIS159
10/27/1955
Letter from Herbert L. Spencer, Executive Director of the Kress Foundation to Mr. O. V. W. Hawkins stating that K1733 was given to St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church and that the gift was approved by the Kress Foundation Board of Trustees on October 19, 1955. Samuel H. Kress Foundation Archive, Series 2.5 Gift Locations.
Record Link

Loading...