After Mino da Fiesole
Rinaldo della Luna
late 19th century
33.3 x 40.7 cm (13 1/8 x 16 in)
Sacristy of an unknown church, Florence; Ugo Jandolo, Rome.  (Duveen Brothers, Inc., New York); sold 1941 to the Samuel H. Kress Foundation, New York; gift 1943 to NGA.  See original Duveen prospectus in NGA Curatorial Records. Provenance according to Ulrich Middeldorf, Complete Catalogue of the Samuel H. Kress Collection: European Sculptures XIV-XIX Century, 1976, p. 28.