Workshop of Bartolomeo Bulgarini
tempera and tooled gold on panel
33.7 x 22.2 cm (12-7/8 x 8-1/8 in)
(Count Alessandro Contini Bonacossi [1878-1955] Rome Florence) sold to Samuel H. Kress [1863-1955] on 1 September 1939 as Pietro Lorenzetti; gift 1962 to the Museum of Art, Science and Industry, Bridgeport, CT; gift 2002 to the Bellarmine Museum of Art, Fairfield University, no. K1224B.