click image to enlarge

Attributed to Francesco Righetti
Apollino of the Villa Medici

K1675
289
Italian
c. 1775/1820
bronze and marble
Sculpture
140 x 49.7 x 34 cm (55 1/8 x 19 9/16 x 13 3/8 in)
Sylvain Guiraud, Paris. (Duveen Brothers, Inc., London, New York, and Paris). Acquired 1949 by the Samuel H. Kress Foundation, New York; [1] gift 1952 to NGA. [1] Provenance according to Ulrich Middeldorf, Complete Catalogue of the Samuel H. Kress Collection: European Sculptures XIV-XIX Century, London and New York, 1976: 83.
1952.5.94
1675
A-1618
Record Link