oil and tempera on panel
90 x 78.5 cm (35-1/4 x 31 in)
Madrazo Collection, Madrid, Spain. Baron Raoul Kuffner de Diószegh [1886-1961], Diószegh, Hungary; presumably removed from Castle Diószegh between 1930-1938, and brought to New York;  (Paul Drey Gallery, New York); sold to the Samuel H. Kress Foundation in 1948; gift 1961 to the Denver Art Museum, no. 1961.175 (on loan from the Kress Foundation, 1954–61).  The removal of the painting collection from Diószegh Castle between 1930-1938 is mentoned in the "Prefatory Note,” to the Parke-Bernet Galleries sales catalogue of Dutch and Flemish Old Masters and Italian Renaissance Paintings from the Diószegh collection held in New York, 18 November 1949.