Giovanni Antonio Pordenone
Saint Prosdocimus and Saint Peter
oil on poplarwood panel, mounted on plywood panel
87.6 x 61.3 cm (34-1/2 x 24-1/8 in)
Church of San Salvatore, Collalto, presumably from c. 1515; last mentioned there in 1828; Castello Collalto, in 1914; seized by Germans, 1917.  (Thomas Agnew & Sons, London), by 1927. (Count Alessandro Contini Bonacossi [1878-1955] Rome-Florence); sold to the Samuel H. Kress Foundation on 17 July 1950; gift to North Carolina Museum of Art in 1961, no. GL.60.17.43.  Già nel castello di Collalto, Giuseppe Fiocco, Pordenone, 1939, p. 37.